A natural skin rejuvenation technique that involves the insertion of fine, hair-like needles into the face and body that stimulates the body healing energies, increases blood flow to the face to reduce your dry skin, wrinkles, fine lines and folds, increases collagen production, helps dark circles and puffy eyes, improves hormonal balance to help acne and scarring, dull complexion, eczema, lifts sagging skin and drooping eyelids, tightens pores and restores youthful glow. It also reduces tension in the muscles of the forehead and jaw and can also help with headaches, digestion, anxiety, stress reduction, as well as an improve mood.
Why choose Cosmetic Acupuncture over a Face Lift?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is not a replacement for surgery; however, it is an excellent natural alternative. It is much less costly and a safer treatment. Unlike face lift surgery, it is painless and has no negative side effects; there is no trauma inflicted on the body and there is no need for recovery. There is no risk of disfigurement and you can stop with no ill effects if it does not suit you.
Unlike face lift ⁄ cosmetic surgery, which may have an extended recovery period (2 weeks or longer) with swelling, discoloration and scarring, cosmetic acupuncture actually helps heal the face.
What are the benefits of cosmetic acupuncture?
- Moisturizes the skin by increasing circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- Improves muscle tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Helps lift sagging and drooping
- Fills out sunken areas
- Helps eliminate fine wrinkles and soften deeper wrinkles
- Improves facial color, leaving glowing and radiant skin
- Brightens the eyes and helps lift drooping eyelids.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improves hormonal balance to reduce acne
- Softens Acne scarring
- Reduces stress evident on the face & slows the aging process from within
- Leaves you feeling refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated.