|Posted by shizenos on March 13, 2020 at 10:05 PM|
COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) UPDATE:
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 in the Philippines, I would advise patients or clients with bookings or those wishing to book appointments, not to come to JMI Therapeutic Wellness Services Office if you have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms. I advise you to contact DOH Hotline (02) 651 77800 local 1149 to 1150 for further advice if you have not already done so. This will help to ensure the safety of both parties and also to protect those clients and members of the community who may be more vulnerable, particularly the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation at this difficult time.
Your Role in Keeping Your Family and Yourself Safe
The DOH recommends taking precautions to prevent the spread of the diseases:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Routinely clean and disinfect object and surfaces
- If you are sick or at risk:
- Use a face mask a to avoid spreading to others
- Stay at home avoid other people